Belvedere vodka comes in a variety of flavors if you want to spruce up your cocktail. You’ll find it in grapefruit, citrus, raspberry and orange varieties, to name a few. No matter which kind you prefer, you’ll get about the same number of calories per ounce. Because the high alcohol content in Belvedere vodka gives you lots of calories but very few nutrients, measure out your pour so you can keep track of the calories in your beverage.
Alcohol and Calories
Alcohol has 7 calories per gram -- almost double the amount of calories you’ll get from a gram of carbohydrate or protein. Belvedere vodka has over 9 grams of alcohol in each ounce. This amounts to roughly 65 calories per ounce. You won’t get any calories from carbohydrates, fat or protein from the vodka. Plus, it has only trace amounts of vitamins and minerals, making it an empty source of calories.
- MyFitnessPal: Calories in Belvedere Vodka -- 1 oz
- MyFitnessPal: Calories in Grapefruit Belvedere Vodka
- Belvedere Vodka: The Collection
- U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010
- USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference: Alcoholic Beverage, Distilled, Vodka, 80 Proof