1800's Ultimate Margarita comes premixed, so there's no need to add your own tequila. 1800 suggests pouring it over ice or blending it with ice to enjoy the beverage. A 4-ounce serving comes in at 130 calories, about the same number of calories as a 12-ounce can of beer or 5-ounce serving of red wine.
Other Nutritional Information
1800's Ultimate Margarita doesn't have any fat or sodium, and a 4-ounce serving contains 10 percent of the daily recommended value of vitamin C. A serving contains 33 grams of carbs, 30 grams of which is sugar.
A teaspoon of sugar is equal to 4 grams, and the American Heart Association recommends women limit added sugar intake to 5 teaspoons per day and men not exceed 9 teaspoons of added sugar per day. A single serving of 1800 Ultimate Margarita has 7.5 teaspoons of sugar, so it's best to reserve it for a rare treat.
- 1800 Tequila: The Ultimate Margarita
- MyFitnessPal: Calories in 1800 Ultimate Margarita Mix
- McKinley Health Center: Alcohol and Nutrition: 101
- Harvard School of Public Health: Added Sugar in the Diet
- Yale Health: Be a Sugar Detective
- USDA National Nutrient Database: Alcoholic Beverage, Wine, Table, Red