Mobile MyPlate App Now Available en Español!
By LILI LADAGA and JEFFREY STOREY
What's new in this updated version of MyPlate for iOS?
The app now has an exciting new feature: full support for your calorie tracking in Spanish. If your iPhone operating system is set to “Español,” the MyPlate Calorie Tracker will automatically display all of your information in Spanish.
In addition, we improved sync, improved exercise search and fixed other bugs. Of course, it also includes all the great features from our last release that makes tracking calories easier than ever:
* Swipe easily from day to day to track that day’s calories.
* Swipe down to see a summary of the food tracked for the day.
* Jump to another day to track by selecting a date from the calendar.
* Track food, exercise, weight and water with a simple click.
* A redesigned Track Food page.
* A simple tutorial to get you up to speed on the layout.
Stay tuned for more updates: We’re working hard to give you the best calorie tracker on the market. Thanks for your great feedback and keep it coming. Download it and try it today!
– Lili and Jeff
Readers — Have you tried the latest update to the MyPlate mobile app yet? If not, what's stopping you? If you have, what do you think? What do you think of MyPlate Español? Leave a comment below and let us know: You’re helping us make a better app for YOU!