New Mobile MyPlate for ALL Major Phones – With FREE Stronger Workouts!
By JESS BARRON
MyPlate Calorie Tracker for mobile web now works on all phone operating systems including Android, Windows Phones and iPhones. If you don't want to download an app, MyPlate mobile web is a fast and easy way to track your calories from your phone.
To access it, simply navigate on your phone’s web browser to:
When you go there on your phone you will see that it includes all the same features as MyPlate desktop: simple One-Click ™ tracking, 30-minute workout videos with celebrity trainer Nicky Holender, charts, graphs and tools to track your progess and great community forums and conversations.
Best of all, everything you track on desktop or in any of our apps will sync with mobile web and vice versa.
Track Foods and Workouts on Mobile Web
* Track your foods with a single click - each meal of the day has a list of your recently eaten foods that you can easily add.
* If you opt into the STRONGER daily workout program and meal plan, a custom meal plan is automatically listed for you to track. You can choose from omnivore, vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free meals.
View STRONGER Workouts on Your Phone and Easily Play on Your TV!
* STRONGER with Nicky Holender features ten 30-minute daily workouts with high intensity interval training (HIIT), strength, plyometrics and more.
* View and track your STRONGER workouts with a click of the button to see how many calories you burned.
* If you have an iPhone5, you can use AirPlay to display the workouts on your television. For Android, try Google's Chromecast.
Helpful Charts to Track Your Progress
* Everything you need to know about your weight loss progress and nutrient intake.
* The 'Chart My...' tool allows you to see a graph of your progress over time, for anything from calories to protein to cholesterol.
* Our Daily Nutritional Graph shows you a breakdown of which foods contain those macro and micronutrients you're eating each day.
Community Conversations and Forums to Keep You Motivated
* To truly lose weight and meet your fitness goals, you need support and motivation. The MyPlate community gives you just that - support when you need it most.
Readers - Do you use a mobile phone? Which one do you have? Are you tracking calories and viewing and tracking workouts from your phone? Have you tried the new Mobile MyPlate experience on your phone? What did you think of it? Leave a comment below and let us know.
Jess Barron is Editor-in-Chief of LIVESTRONG.COM. Read some of her other health and fitness articles here. A longtime foodie and fan of Farmer's Market food, Jess particularly loves heirloom tomatoes, fresh figs with burrata cheese, and anything with pumpkin or peanut butter in it! Her love for food fuels her desire to exercise daily. In the summer of 2012 Jess lost 20 pounds in a test group for a new fitness program. Some of her favorite workout routines include walking, running, yoga, P90X, INSANITY, and mixed martial arts. Jess's writing can also be found at Poprocks.com. She has appeared on MSNBC's "The Most," ABC News Now, and XM satellite radio and her writing has appeared on Wired.com and Yahoo!