Recapture Your Athletic Best
Many of us look back on ourselves a few (or perhaps more than a few) years ago and remember how good we used to be. Whether it was running a 6-minute mile, bench pressing 300 pounds, or finishing a tough course at four under par; it’s easy to start believing that we’ll never reach those heights again - that we’re hopelessly past our primes The truth is the game is never over, and that with a little hard work we can still recapture the glory we once knew.
We are looking to find you! Were you in your athletic prime around the age of 21? Are you now between the ages of 28 and 39, and looking to get back into your best shape, and recapture your best athletic achievement?
Read below to see if you meet the requirements for our new documentary web series.
Here are the requirements:
Athletes must have been at least 21 yrs. the day they turned in their best performance.
Live in LA or surrounding areas (we are located in Santa Monica)
Flexible schedule – we will only be filming once or twice a month for 3 months
Must have an energetic personality.
Must be between 28 and 39 years old.
Must be willing to record a video diary that shows weekly progress.
Please answer these questions:
City where you live
1. Tell us about the best athletic performance of your life.
2. How old were you?
3. Describe how you felt at that exact moment.
4. What was your training regimen like in those days?
5. Did you have any coaches, teammates or trainers who were influential at that time?
6. Do you have many photographs or videos of yourself from those days?
7. Describe your current lifestyle and why you feel you've fallen out of peak conditioning.
8. If selected to participate in this project, how do you envision rising to the challenge?
9. How much time do you have to devote to training?
10. Do you have any coaches, trainers or friends willing to participate with you?
11. Why are you passionate about getting back into prime physical condition?
12. What are your long-term athletic goals?
Do you have what it takes? Are you ready for the challenge? Send in your responses here!
Best of luck!