- 1 cup Onion (white - Raw Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 lb Hamburger 93-7
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tbsp Chili Powder Generic
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 medium Red Bell Pepper, Raw
- 1 medium Zucchini (raw)
- 2 large Carrot, Raw
- 15 oz Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn Canned
- 20 oz Tomatoes With Green Chiles
- 15 oz Canned Black Beans
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
-heat oil or non-stick spray in a large pot. saute diced onions and garlic powder until soft.
-brown ground beef and add seasonings.
-add chopped vegetables, canned vegetables, and beans and cook until tender
-cover and simmer for 15 minutes until cooked down.
you can garnish with sour cream, green onions, and/or shredded cheddar cheese.