- 3 cups Diced Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 3 cups Quinoa (cooked)
- 3 cups Green Cabbage, Raw, shredded
- 3 cups Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Onions, Green, Raw, diced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 3/4 cup Raw Almonds
- 1 dash Sea Salt, Coarse, Mediterranean
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter, Crunchy Unsalted
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger Root, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup 100% Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Water, to taste
For the sweet potatoes:
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F then line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the sweet potato pieces in one tablespoon of high-heat oil and spread them out onto the baking sheet so that they aren’t touching.
2. Sprinkle them with salt and then place on the top rack for 20 minutes, until crispy.
3. Set aside to cool for at least 15 minutes.
For the dressing:
1. Add the almond butter, olive oil, garlic, ginger and lime juice to a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Add water as needed to thin until desired consistency is reached.
To prepare bowl:
1. Transfer the cooked quinoa to a large bowl. Then add the cabbage to the bowl along with the dressing and toss together until coated.
2. Add the cilantro, chopped almonds and green onion and gently toss together.
3. Distribute into bowls to serve immediately. Or you can refrigerate for up to three days in an airtight container.