- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 20 oz Spinach, Raw
- 1/2 cup Onions
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, Ground
- 1/2 tsp Basil, Dried
- 32 oz Italian Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Fat -free Cottage Cheese
- 8 oz Shredded Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper, Black
- 1 egg
- 1/2 lb Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a large pot over medium heat, saute spinach, onion, oregano, basil,
and garlic in the olive oil.
Pour in spaghetti sauce and water; simmer 20 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan
cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, and egg.
Place a small amount of sauce in the bottom of a lasagna pan.
Place four uncooked noodles on top of sauce and top with layer of sauce.
Add four more noodles and layer with half-sauce-and-half-cheese
mixture, then noodles, and repeat until all is layered, finishing with
Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven for 55 minutes.
Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes.
Let sit 10 minutes before serving.