Make this recipe your own. Substitute ingredients, change the number of servings, and more.
- 5 1/4 oz Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- 1/2 Leek
- 2 cups Carrots Shredded
- 1 medium raw Green-bell Pepper
- 2/3 cup Basil, Fresh
- 1/3 cup Chinese Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Pure Canola Oil
- 1 tsp Blended Sesame Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic in Water
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 medium Lime
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
Boil noodles according to package directions. Drain and cool. In a medium to large bowl, combine noodles, leek, carrot, pepper, and basil. Combine all dressing ingredients, season with salt to taste, add to noodle mixture, and toss lightly.