|Prep Time: 10 min||Serves: 6|
|Cooking Time: 11 min||Yield: 2 cups|
With so many health benefits, it's nice to know that there are a variety of ways to enjoy cranberries, from cranberry juice cocktail to the following Cranberry Orange Relish dish. Recipe Credit: Pamela Nisevich Bede, M.S., R.D.
1. Toast pecans in large saute pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4-5 minutes or until fragrant and golden brown. Remove from heat; set aside.
2. Place cranberries, orange, and orange juice in a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped
3. Transfer to a small sauce pan, add sugar and spices, and cooked over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 4-6 minutes or until sugar begins to melt and mixture begins to soften.
4. Remove from heat, cover and allow to cool to room temperature.
5. Transfer to fridge and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.