1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash the sweet potato, then pierce the skin with a fork 6 to 7 times.
3. Bake on a baking sheet for 45 to 60 minutes, until tender throughout.
4. Slice the sweet potato in half, scooping the flesh into a small mixing bowl. Transfer the skins to a greased casserole dish.
5. Add the chickpeas, harissa and Greek yogurt to the mixing bowl, then stir to combine.
6. Spoon the filling into the sweet potato skins. Bake an additional 15 minutes, then serve immediately.
PC: Jenna Butler