- 2 link Hot Italian Sausage
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Red Potato
- 3 cups Angel Hair Cole Slaw Fine Shred Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Fennel, Bulb
- 1/2 medium Yellow Onion
- 1/2 tsp California Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Fennel Seed
- 1/2 tsp Pepper, Black
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
- 2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook, turning often, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Transfer the sausage to a cutting board and slice into 1/2-inch pieces. (The sausage will not be thoroughly cooked, but it will continue cooking later.)
Add the oil to the pan and heat over medium heat. Add potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add cabbage, sliced fennel, onion, garlic powder, fennel seed and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until the cabbage has wilted slightly, about 3 minutes more.
Add broth, vinegar and mustard. Stir to incorporate the mustard; bring to a simmer. Place the sausage on top of the cabbage mixture; cover, reduce heat to medium-low and cook until the sausage is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 7 to 10 minutes.