REFERENCES & RESOURCES
- International Journal of Dermatology: A Comparison of Botanical and Synthetic Substances Commonly Used to Prevent Head Lice (Pediculus Humanus Var. Capitis) Infestation.
- Psyche: Terpenes: Natural Products for Controlling Insects of Importance to Human Health—A Structure-Activity Relationship Study
- Parisolity Research: Activity of Tea Tree Oil and Nerolidol Alone or In Combination Against Pediculus Capitis (Head Lice) and Its Eggs
- Dermatology Times: Tea Tree Oil: What Can It Do for Your Patients?
- National Institutes of Health: National Center for Complimentary and Integrative Medicine: Information for Consumers About Aromatherapy (Essential Oils)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Head Lice: Prevention and Control
- Hormones: Physiological Effects and Mechanisms of Action of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals That Alter Estrogen Signaling