With well over a dozen varieties of beer, Boulevard Brewery products come in a wide range of calorie loads. All Boulevard beverages, however, tend to be somewhat heavier than the average beer, with some containing significantly more calories. What's more, the brewing company does not offer any light options, so this may not be the best choice if you're watching your weight. If you do imbibe, have just one beer to help avoid splurging on calories.
Among the lightest Boulevard beers is the company's Unfiltered Wheat, which checks in at 158 calories per 12-ounce serving. Boulevard's Pale Ale is comparable, at 163 calories in the same serving size. Boulevard 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat contains 165 calories per 12 ounces, and Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale is the biggest calorie bomb at 239 calories in the same serving. For comparison, the average nonlight beer contains about 153 calories.
- Boulevard.com: Boulevard Brewing Co.
- USDA National Nutrient Database: Alcoholic Beverage, Beer, Regular, All
- MyFitnessPal: Calories in Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat Beer
- MyFitnessPal: Calories in Boulevard Pale Ale Beer
- MyFitnessPal: Calories in Boulevard Brewery 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer
- MyFitnessPal: Calories in Boulevard Brewing Company Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale