Take a moment to congratulate yourself — you’re doing a great job, and you’ve already made it to your first check-in! Time flies, right?
It’s time for your weigh-in and measurements. If you haven’t yet taken your "before" photos, now would be a great time to get it done. Don’t deprive yourself of the satisfaction you’ll feel looking back at those photos, knowing how far you’ve come.
Maybe you’re nervous to step on the scale. Do it anyway. You’ve started this journey, and you’ve already hit a milestone. Don’t dwell on the numbers on the scale or the tape measure, though — they’ll be changing soon enough! Instead, focus on how much better you already feel.
Tracking your progress is essential to your success, and you have amazing tools that make it quick and easy. Track and get a complete overview of your nutrition. Track your hydration. Track your weight. Track them all because they’re a part of your total transformation. Here are some tools to help you quantify your weight-loss journey:
- MyPlate Calorie Tracking App: track your food and water intake and see a graph of how your weight changes over time
- LIVESTRONG.COM's BMI Calculator: enter your gender, age, height and weight and find out your BMI in seconds
- Tips for Taking Body Measurements: a quick, easy video to show you exactly what measurements to take a how
- How to Take Your Before Photos: watch Frankie and Sam from STRONGER show you the best way to take your "before" photos
- Or find an another alternative tracking method that works best for you!
But don’t let the numbers define you. Instead, let them inspire you to continue your journey and work toward your goals!