Are you ready to sculpt some muscle from head to toe? This full-body workout combines resistance training with short cardio bursts for a metabolism-boosting workout that tones your legs, booty, arms, abs — everything. The best part? It only takes 10 minutes, so you can squeeze it in anytime, anywhere.
Video of the Day
For amazing results, go through three rounds of 15 reps for each move, using five- to 10-pound weights.
- Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart.
- Push your hips back and lower into a squat.
- Driving through your heels, lift off the ground and jump as high into the air as possible.
- Land softly in a squat position and go straight into the next rep.
Targets: booty and quads
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your knees slightly bent while holding a dumbbell in each hand, palms resting in front of your thighs.
- Hinge from the hips and lower the dumbbells. Make sure to keep the weights close to your shins and maintain a neutral arch in your lower back.
- Slowly return to standing.
Targets: booty and hamstrings
Bikini Walkout and Plank Jack
- Stand at the back of your mat and fold forward, walking your hands out in front of you until you are in a plank position.
- Jump both feet out to the sides of your mat
- Jump them back to plank position.
- Walk your hands back to your feet and come up to standing.
Targets: core, shoulders and legs
Read more: 5 No-Equipment Upper Body Exercises
Weighted Bridge and Triceps Extension
- Begin by lying on your back with your legs bent and your feet flat on the ground.
- Hold a dumbbell in both hands with your arms extended straight out in front of your face.
- Push your booty up into a bridge position.
- Keeping arms straight, lower the dumbbell back behind your head and then lift until it's over your chest.
- Complete all reps and then lower back down.
Targets: booty and triceps
- Begin in a plank. Bring your right knee into your chest and then return to plank position.
- Repeat on the left leg, keeping a flat back and the booty down.
- Continue to alternate legs.
- Do 15 reps on each side.
Targets: core and shoulders
Plank Booty Lifts
- Begin in a plank.
- Engaging your core, lift your right leg while keeping your left foot on the ground.
- Return the right leg to the starting position and lift the left leg.
- Continue to alternate legs for 15 reps on each side.
Targets: abs, legs and booty