A well-cooked pork chop should be tender and juicy, while packed with flavor and nicely browned. Easily achieve this using a NuWave oven's infrared technology, and enjoy your pork chop in less time that it would take in your home oven.
Cook your pork chop from fresh or frozen and come out with a product that tastes great with little fuss.
Video of the Day
Things You'll Need
4-inch NuWave Oven rack
- Place your 4-inch rack in the NuWave oven. Ensure that the liner pan is in place in the base of the oven.
- Season your pork chops to taste.
- Place pork chops on the cooking rack and cover with the dome, lifting it by the handles on the power head.
- Turn the oven on HI and set the timer for 12 minutes for each inch of pork chop thickness.
- Remove the dome of the NuWave cooker when the timer goes off.
- Check your pork chop for doneness using a meat thermometer; pork should register at 145 degrees Fahrenheit when thoroughly cooked, according to the USDA.
- Rest for 3 minutes before serving.
Pork chops can also be cooked from frozen in the NuWave cooker; cook on HI for 18 to 22 minutes per inch of pork chop.
The dome and rack will be very hot; be careful when handling the NuWave oven after it completes cooking.
Dispose of pork packaging and juices immediately upon opening; wash hands and any surfaces that come in contact with the raw meat promptly.