Jello-O jigglers — the name for Jell-O made into shapes — are a hand-held snack that can be made in any flavor or shape. Selecting different flavors of Jello-O to make jigglers provides the option to customize the color to the shape desired.
Video of the Day
Using any cookie cutter design means jigglers can be made in shapes appropriate for holiday celebrations or other events. Prevent Jell-O jigglers from sticking to the pan with this process so the treats will release easily from the pan.
Things You'll Need
13- by 9-inch pan
Nonstick cooking spray
- Stir the ingredients for the Jello-O jigglers together in a separate bowl as opposed to mixing them directly in the pan.
- Spray a 13- by 9-inch pan evenly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the Jell-O mixture into the pan.
- Put the pan of Jell-O into the refrigerator for about 3 hours or until the jigglers feel firm.
- Set the bottom of the pan in warm water for 15 seconds before cutting the jigglers into shapes with cookie cutters.
When cutting through the jigglers with the cookie cutters, press the cutter all the way through to the bottom of the pan.
Store the jigglers in a covered, airtight container in the fridge.