Coffee-mate brand creamer comes in a wide variety of flavors, and the nutrition facts differ with each. The calorie content of Coffee-mate is typically equal to or higher than that of half-and-half cream; however, light and fat-free Coffee-mate products have fewer calories. Flavored Coffee-mate varieties are generally higher in calories than the original version.
One individual liquid Coffee-mate creamer contains .375 ounces, or about 3/4 of a tablespoon. One serving of Coffee-mate Original contains about 15 calories, while an individual tub of French vanilla flavor contains 25 calories and a serving of cinnamon-vanilla-cream flavor contains 30 calories. The same serving of fat-free original Coffee-mate contains just 8 calories. For reference, 3/4 of a tablespoon of half and half, meanwhile, contains about 15 calories.
- USDA National Nutrient Database: Cream, Fluid, Half and Half
- Coffee-mate: Products: Original
- Walmart.com: Coffee-mate Hazelnut Creamer, 50ct
- MyFitnessPal: Calories in Coffeemate Individual Creamer French Vanilla
- MyFitnessPal: Calories in Nestle Coffeemate Single Serving Tubs Cinnamon Vanilla Creme Liquid Creamer